One of the most versatile ICU class ventilators on the market
The iVent201 is an exceptional, transportable non-invasive ventilator with self-contained turbine and standard or optional extended battery. The iVent201 is perfect for all care settings from pediatric through adult, bedside to transport to another point of care.
With its highly featured transport capability and rugged construction, the iVent201 takes ICU ventilation outside of the confines of the hospital. Optimized NIV and the Adaptive Flow* & Adaptive I-Time* help caregivers maximize patient comfort and synchrony through the recovery process.
• Use Adaptive Flow* & Adaptive I-Time* to enhance your patient\\\'s comfort & reduce Work Of Breathing, by allowing the patient to manage their own inspiratory time & inspiratory flow rate in a volume targeted mode.
• Use our friendly Easy Exhale* feature to minimize problems of gas trapping, auto-peep & triggering failure in patients with acute obstructive lung disease.
• Adaptive Bi-Level* feature that enables a responsive and leak-compensated ventilation.
• Adaptive Flow* & Adaptive I-Time* for enhanced comfort and reduced WOB.
• 72 hour trending of all settings and monitored patient data, loops with freeze and overlay capability
• Waveform display providing visual feedback on patient condition.
• Respiratory mechanics (static and dynamic)
• Programmable nebulizer
• Built in SpO2
• Built-in oxygen blender for precise oxygen delivery.
Available in 7" Screen Size.