CPM is one of the primary methods for decreasing the deleterious effects of immobilization and can deliver orthopedic, neurological, and even circulatory benefits to the patient. Immobilization, in turn, can create deleterious sequel of physiological and functional impairments. TENS initiates pain relief during the process of rehabilitation for better results.
• Electronic Stimulation (TENS) to relieve pain.
• TENS initiates pain relief during the process of rehabilitation for better results.
• Prevent joint stiffness.
• Maintain and improve range of motion.
• Reduces post operative pain.
• Prevent intra-articular adhesions and extra-articular contractures.